The only insurance designed by journalists for journalists.
Accidental Death and Disablement, Sickness and Accident medical expenses, plus Medical Evacuation and Repatriation Insurance for Journalists and members of the Media Worldwide
Our online insurance policies cover accidental death and disablement, sickness and accident medical expenses plus medical evacuation and repatriation to your home country when necessary anywhere in the world including Afghanistan, Iraq and the Central African Republic. We cover what most other providers don’t.
Fewer exclusions, better value.
Our insurance policies are designed by Journalists for Journalists. Wherever you are heading to on an assignment you can be sure you’re properly protected including War – (declared or not), Rebellion, Civil War and Terrorism.
Because our insurance is designed specifically for journalists we even cover being transported in military vehicles including aeroplanes and helicopters.
What do we charge?
We’re completely upfront about our charges and we work hard to make them as affordable as possible. A fixed $10 or €10 admin fee applies to each transaction. You can find out which countries are in which Zones here.
* Sickness and accident claims are subject to a $250/€250 deductible per claim in the policy depending on the currency the policy is held in.
10-Reasons to choose insuranceforjournalists.com
- We work in conjunction with the ACOS Alliance, the International Press Institute, and many others
- Genuinely Worldwide protection benefits available
- Clear and cost effective premiums.
- Accidental death and disability protection included on assignment AND at home as standard
- Evacuation repatriation and medical expenses cover included at no extra cost
- Global support by specialist emergency assistance company, Intana Assist.
- Protection included for war, civil war, and terrorism
- Protection while travelling with, or embedded with, military personnel
- Access to on line safety training and discounted equipment.
- Designed exclusively for journalists, media outlets and production personnel
Check the policy you have now and you may be surprised at the things you are not covered for.
Our policies are designed by journalists for journalists