The only protection, designed by journalists for journalists.
Death and Disablement, with Medical Evacuation and Repatriation Protection for Journalists Worldwide
We provide protection solutions for the IFJ and other organisations for journalists anywhere in the world including Afghanistan, Iraq and the Central African Republic.
We provide an online solution for accidental death and disablement, sickness and medical evacuation and, if necessary, repatriation to your home country.
Fewer exclusions, better value.
Our protection solutions are designed by Journalists for Journalists. Wherever you live and work you can be sure you’re properly protected including War – (declared or not), Rebellion, Civil War and Terrorism.
Because our protection is designed specifically for journalists we cover being transported in military vehicles including aeroplanes and helicopters.
What do we charge?
We’re completely upfront about our charges and we work hard to make them as affordable as possible. A fixed $ 10 membership admin fee applies to each transaction. You can find out which countries are in which Zones here.
10-Reasons to choose insuranceforjournalists.com
- Working with the IFJ and the IPI to provide protection solutions for all their members
- Genuinely Worldwide protection benefits available
- Clear and cost effective membership costs
- Accidental death and disability protection included on assignment AND at home as standard
- Evacuation repatriation and medical expenses cover included at no extra cost
- Global support by our partner Northcott Global Solutions
- Protection included for war, civil war, and terrorism
- Protection while travelling with, or embedded with, military personnel
- Access to discount on safety training and equipment from Cadre Consultants
- Designed exclusively for journalists, media outlets and production personnel
Check the policy you have now and you may be surprised at the things you are not covered for.
That’s why our protection is designed by journalists for journalists
Many news professionals take serious risks to bring into the spotlight the important issues that impact us all and hold accountable those in power who make decisions on our behalf. Some news professionals go to work on a daily basis without the safety net of a protection solution.
By completing this short survey you will be helping us improve and deliver the protection solution the community of news professionals around the world deserves and badly needs. www.insuranceforjournalists.com works in partnership with the International Federation of Journalists (IFJ) and specialises solely in providing protection solutions for news professionals, following them wherever their next assignment may take them, without restrictions.