The only insurance designed by journalists for journalists.
Accidental Death and Disablement, Sickness and Accident Expenses plus Medical Evacuation and Repatriation Insurance for Journalists Worldwide
What do we charge?
We’re completely upfront about our charges and we work hard to make them as affordable as possible. A fixed $10 or Euro admin fee applies to each transaction.
You can find out which countries are in which Zones here.
*Sickness and accident claims are subject to a 250 deductible per claim in the policy currency.
Fewer exclusions, better value
Our policies are 100% reinsured by Lloyds of London and are designed by Journalists for Journalists.
We cover what most policies exclude
- War – (declared or not)
- Civil War
Apply and buy online in minutes.
10 reasons to choose insuranceforjournalists.com
- We work with leading Press Associations worldwide including ACOS Alliance, the IPI and others.
- Worldwide cover from as little as $24 per week (plus admin fee) for $100,000 insurance.
- Policies can be bought 24/7 even whilst on assignment.
- Clear and cost effective premiums.
- An Insurance for Journalists policy provides accidental death, disablement, sickness and accident medical expenses cover including medical evacuation from the point of an incident to an appropriate care facility plus repatriation home when necessary.*
- 24/7/365 emergency global support service from Intana Assist.
- Cover even included for war, civil war, and terrorism and while travelling with or embedded with military personnel.
- 100% reinsurance through Lloyds of London
- Access to discounted safety equipment and on line safety training.
- Buy on line through you phone, tablet or PC.
Insurance designed by journalists for journalists